You all know my love of the crockpot. This was in one of my crockpot recipe books. Simple enough but I stuck to the recipe for the first go at it.
- ~ 3 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condenced cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condenced cream of chicken soup
- 2 soup cans of water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 can (8 oz) refridgerated buttermilk biscuits
- pepper to taste
Combine chicken, soups, water, bouillon and pepper into the crock pot. Cut biscuits into quarters and stir into mixture. Cover and cook on low, 4-6 hours. Stir occasionally.
After having my doubts after hour 3, things quickly turned around and the dish was awesome. Next time I make this I’m going to throw in a bunch of veggies, carrots, peas, onions, celery, etc. I had a lot of leftovers and it was still delicious the next day. The photo doesn’t do it justice. I need to make my DYI light box ASAP!